Fashion design InternBookmark This
Nzinga Knight NY
630 Flushing Avenue
Posted: June 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNzinga Knight New York is a fast growing high-end womenswear company based in Brooklyn. We create modest and edgy clothing for women who want to look their best without compromise. The designer, Nzinga Knight has been featured on the hit TV show Project Runway and has shown her collection during New York fashion week. As a fashion design intern at this small and growing company you'll have the opportunity to work closely with the designer on upcoming collections as well related projects.
Travel and lunch expenses will be covered
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing an Associates, Bachelors or Masters Degree in fashion design or production
- Possess excellent drawing skills
- Knowledge of textiles and fabrications
- Posses excellent verbal communication skills and good writing skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, easy-going, focused, driven, responsible, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.