Seamstress / sewing teamTrend by juju
Fashion Design Company SOCIAL MEDIA internshipCG DESIGN LLC
Alala Activewear Fashion InternshipAlala
Social Media InternshipMaggie Norris Couture
Showroom Assistant Intern- Start ImmediatelyLa Fiorentina
Fashion Showroom Assistant InternLa Fiorentina
INTERNSHIP: Journalist / Content WriterTrend Prive Magazine
FASHION DESIGN INTERN Spring/Summer 2017Bookmark This
Paisley & Gray
463 7th ave, suite 703
New York, NY
Posted: August 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPaisley & Gray is is a trend setting young mens company that is seeking a self-motivated fashion design intern part-time or full-time for Spring/Summer 2017 at our corporate NYC office in midtown Manhattan.
Intern will work directly with our Creative Director for Development on upcoming collections.
Forward thinking, fast paced fashion company looking to hire an intern with a keen sense of fashion and understanding of young men’s trends. Will assist Creative Director with building a strong Spring 2018 men’s collection consisting of Suit Separates, Sport Jackets, Woven Shirts and knit tops.
Intern will contribute ideas and design concepts to be incorporated within the collection and will assist to create line sheets as product samples arrive.
Responsibilities• Working directly with design on various hands-on projects to prepare for Spring 2018 season
• Trend forecasting for both color and silhouettes
• Competitive shopping and on-line research
• Researching new resources for fabrics and trims
• Sketching ideas and designs
• Expect a wide range of tasks from creating CADs to assembling TP's
• Line sheet preparation
Requirements• Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat)
• Ability to sketch designs of clothing and transfer to CAD format is required.
• Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills.
• Creative team player, must love Fashion, study fashion trends and anticipate designs that will appeal to consumers.
• Knowledge of fabric and understanding of basic applications not required but greatly preferred.