Fashion Marketing/ Project DevelopmentOFY
Graphic Design InternStella and Jamie
Fashion Design InternStella and Jamie
INTERNSHIP: Journalist / Content WriterTrend Prive Magazine
Women Fabric Development-Fabric and TextileITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Visual Merchandising Intern - LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Production and Studio Internshipfabric2finish
Merchandise InternKitty Hawk Kites Inc.
Fashion Design InternshipBookmark This
National Mill Industry, Inc.
22 Jackson Drive
Posted: June 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNational Mill Industry, Inc. is an importer of underwear, sleepwear, and hosiery. We are looking for someone to work on designing product for our upcoming seasons. We have a showroom in NYC and our main offices are located in Cranford, NJ.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of Spring 2016 line
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce up-to-date styles for 2016
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback