Account Executive InternHead to Toe Style LLC
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNAddress Chic
FASHION & MARKETING INTERN - STYLING TV SHOWAddress Chic
Social Media marketing InternMiche Styles
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Public Relations InternHouse of Heim
Social Media & Community Management InternJade Marlin Collection
Fashion Design & MarketingBookmark This
4554 E Sandra Terrace
Posted: June 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a luxury woman's fashion brand and more. Our mission is to bring life to the imagination and alter ego of the ultimate woman who wants to express themselves thru unconventional and unique visions bridging the senses from all perspectives using clothing as art that transforms them and displays the inner beauty magnificently.
We are looking for an Intern that wants to pursue a career in fashion. We are seeking dedicated, talented and creative individuals that are able to work with us in Phoenix, AZ. We are looking for talent that are looking to grow with our company, internship can turn into a paid position. If interested. We are looking to have people join our fast growing company. Although this is a non paid internship to start with us, you will grown and be promoted into a paying position, we are looking to add strong, talented, serious individuals to our company. The knowledge you will receive and the industry contacts you will meet is priceless with the current team who has over 15 years experience in the Fashion Industry.
In this role you will work closely with the creative director and his team to implement our Social Media, Marketing & PR strategy, Develop brand awareness, and Grow our media presence. You should be a creative, confident, positive individual with an entrepreneurial mind set and an all hands on deck attitude. This is a school credit internship, and should be available to start asap and commit to a flexible schedule.
**WE ARE A SMALL OPERATION, WITH LIMITED TIME AND RESOURCES — YOU WILL BE ASSISTING ON REAL PROJECTS — SO YOU MUST BE HIGHLY ORGANIZED, RESPONSIBLE, AND WILLING TO LEARN.***
Responsibilities- Assist all areas of the company when needed.
- Assist production
- Source fabrics and other necessary materials.
- Assist during client fittings.
- Other general production-related tasks and errands.
- Maintain showroom/atelier appearance and organization.
- Support the Founders, coordinating organizational solutions, and other related tasks and errands.
- Track and coordinate Inventory.
- Must be available at least three days a week
- Preferably eligible for academic credit
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player, as well as work independently
- Must be very detail oriented, organized, and reliable
- Eager to learn all aspects of the industry
- Will proactively seek out and identify any problems and solve them
Requirements- Apparel construction, sewing, patternmaking. technical design, trend forecasting, textile
- Some Social Media, Marketing & Sales
- An interest in fashion / business / e-commerce
- Familiarity with luxury fashion and jewelry brands
- Creative writing & excellent verbal / written communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects successfully with minimal supervision
- An in-depth knowledge of social media platforms (and /or the willingness to spend extra time to learn platforms you don't know) - Wordpress, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google +, YouTube etc
- You should have good personal presentation when necessary & feel comfortable communicating with new people in social environments.
- Basic video making skills (awesome if you're able to edit and such) but as long as you can press record on an iPhone that'll work.
- Basic photography (again, awesome if you're a pro but not critical) iphone photography skill also acceptable.
- Proficiency with PhotoShop, Illustrator, and other programs a plus!
SkillsRequired - Fashion Design, Fashion Blogging, Fashion Buying, Pattern Development, Pattern Making, Industrial Sewing, Fashion Marketing, Fashion Retail, Fashion Shows, Social Commerce, Social Media Marketing, E-commerce
Preferred - Fashion, Fashion Blogging, Fashion Marketing, Pattern Making, Social Media Marketing, Creative Pattern Cutting, Fabric Development, Fashion Retail, Cut & Sew, E-commerce