Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Public Relations InternHouse of Heim
Editorial / Journalism InternHouse of Heim
Graphic Design and Web DesignerHouse of Heim
Pattern Maker/SeamstressHouse of Heim
Fashion PR InternThe Transience
Concept Design InternJoe Fresh
Men’s Design InternJoe Fresh
Fashion Design, Production and Sample Sewer Need..Bookmark This
4554 E Sandra Terrace
Posted: October 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionProduction and Sample Sewer needed for growing full-service Apparel Design and Manufacturing Company. Must have experience sewing production quality garments on industrial machines in knit and woven fabrications. I am looking for a partner my other half with also the opportunity to learn the "real world" apparel fashion Industry...
We are looking for an Intern that wants to pursue a career in fashion. We are seeking dedicated, talented and creative individuals that are able to work with us in Phoenix, AZ. We are looking for talent that are looking to grow with our company, internship can turn into a paid position as well as an equitable partnership for the right individual . If interested. We are looking to have people join my team. Although this is a non paid internship to start with us, you will grown and be promoted into a paying position, we are looking to add strong, talented, serious individuals to our company. The knowledge you will receive and the industry contacts you will meet is priceless with the current team who has over 15 years experience in the Fashion Industry.
I am also looking for a Social Media/Marketing/ PR guru In this role you will work closely with the creative director to implement our Social Media, Marketing & PR strategy, Develop brand awareness, and Grow our media presence. You should be a creative, confident, positive individual with an entrepreneurial mind set and an all hands on deck attitude. This is a school credit internship, and should be available to start asap and commit to a flexible schedule.
**WE ARE A SMALL OPERATION, WITH LIMITED TIME AND RESOURCES — YOU WILL BE ASSISTING ON REAL PROJECTS — SO YOU MUST BE HIGHLY ORGANIZED, RESPONSIBLE, AND WILLING TO LEARN.***
Responsibilities- Assist all areas of the company when needed.
- Assist production
- Source fabrics and other necessary materials.
- Assist during client fittings.
- Other general production-related tasks and errands.
- Maintain showroom/atelier appearance and organization.
- Support the Founders, coordinating organizational solutions, and other related tasks and errands.
- Track and coordinate Inventory.
- Must be available at least three days a week
- Preferably eligible for academic credit
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player, as well as work independently
- Must be very detail oriented, organized, and reliable
- Eager to learn all aspects of the industry
Requirements- Apparel construction, sewing, pattern making. technical design, trend forecasting, textile
- Some Social Media, Marketing & Sales
- An interest in fashion / business / e-commerce
- Familiarity with luxury fashion and jewelry brands
- Creative writing & excellent verbal / written communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects successfully with minimal supervision
- An in-depth knowledge of social media platforms (and /or the willingness to spend extra time to learn platforms you don't know) - Wordpress, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google +, YouTube etc
- You should have good personal presentation when necessary & feel comfortable communicating with new people in social environments.
- Basic video making skills (awesome if you're able to edit and such) but as long as you can press record on an iPhone that'll work.
- Basic photography (again, awesome if you're a pro but not critical) iphone photography skill also acceptable.
- Proficiency with PhotoShop, Illustrator, and other programs a plus but not mandatory.