SEO Strategist & Fashion Content WriterAddress Chic
Amazing Social Media Interns needed for clothing brandNgozika Okeke
Thomas Wylde Fashion Design, Marketing, Sales, Production, PR InternshipThomas Wylde
Account Executive InternHead to Toe Style LLC
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNAddress Chic
FASHION & MARKETING INTERN - STYLING TV SHOWAddress Chic
Social Media marketing InternMiche Styles
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Fashion Designer in Los AngelesBookmark This
1600 S. Main St.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDSM Room in Los Angeles is preparing to launch a new high fashion street wear line with a vision
to revolutionize the headwear and apparel game. We are now seeking talented fashion designers to
come on board with their creative inputs. This brand will be receiving large investments and displaying at trade shows globally. This a great opportunity for any fashion designers looking to get hands on experience working with world class manufacturers, a list clients, and building product distribution worldwide.
Responsibilities- Research fashion trends and inspiration
- Develop new patterns and textiles
- Design new mock ups of new products
- Customer service with clients and potential buyers
- Work with production managers on samples
- Work with creative team on new catalogs and website material
Requirements- 3+ years experience working in the fashion industry.
- Must be a team player
- Self sufficient, have the ability to research market trends, new fabric, and patterns.
- Must be punctual
- Have extensive knowledge in Adobe Illustrator and photoshop.
- Photography, graphic design, web design skills is a plus
- Must have excellent customer service skills