Buying Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Visual Merchandising Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Sales Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Design Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Public Relations/Marketing Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Fashion Product PhotographyTarina Tarantino
Fashion Design InternDreams on Air
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Fashion E-Commerce InternBookmark This
Up Vibe Fitness Wear
17050 Collins Ave
Miami Beach, FL
Posted: January 03 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a women's Fitness fashion company that sells online, retail and wholesale worldwide. We have great following on social media (200K on Facebook & 45K on Instagram) and we are now looking for creative and motivated individuals with new ideas to join our team Part-Time
The E-commerce Intern will be assisting with various activities all pertaining to the continuous growth of the brand such as activities include: assisting with product description & uploading, photo-shoots, helping with newsletters and promotional material. Along with contributing to news ideas and strategies for social media platforms and events.
Responsibilities- Creative, bringing new ideas to newsletters, websites,promotions and social media.
- Contribute to e-commerce overall navigation & design
- Product uploading & site merchandising; managing “featured products”
- Assist in photo shoots; organization of photo library and quality control of photos uploaded to the site
- Help with posting on forums and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Reddit & Instagram
- Website and social media optimization
- Assisting with SEO
Requirements1. Good communication skills both verbal & written.
2. Able to prioritize and work independently with minimal supervision.
3. Passionate about the business of branding and willingness to learn about the fashion business industry.
4. Some knowledge graphic design templates
5. Social Media knowledge and experience of handling multiple accounts