Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
YRN Graphic Design InternYung Rich Nation
Social Media & Community Management InternFirstEstate Clothing
Paid Fashion Intern WANTEDQEB Foundation
Fashion InternLinda Lesater & Co Services
Fashion Design Internship at Anastasia ChatzkaAnastasia
Fashion Merchandising Internship at AnastasiaAnastasia
Fashion / Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
172 east 4 street
New York, NY
Posted: March 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLabeling Men is an emerging men's fashion and lifestyle website which interviews and covers the top men in the fashion, music, lifestyle, and entertainment industry along with women "in his clothes". We also cover NYFW, NYFW MENS, and weekly events in New York City,
We have worked with Quincy Brown, Jaslene Gonzalez, Makua Rothman, Tom Sandoval, Justin Irvin, just to name a few. We have also reviewed restaurants with our unique point of view and music with our weekly #MusicMonday
We are growing exponentially and need an intern who will help outreach to top celebrities, attend events and interviews, and assist in day to day tasks.
Responsibilities- Attend and help cover various events in New York City.
- Assist on interviews with clients and format.
- Assist New York City office with day to day activities.
- Outreach to new subjects to interview.
- Outreach for lifestyle.
- Assist with all projects and provide support to our lead Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in field of fashion, journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts is a plus but NOT needed.