Blogger needed for Fashion and Art Magazine.The Juliet
Fashion Editorial InternPetite Studio
INTERN FOR HIGH PROFILE JEWELRY DESIGNERTHE A ALLENGROUP
Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Public Relations InternHouse of Heim
Editorial / Journalism InternHouse of Heim
Graphic Design and Web DesignerHouse of Heim
Pattern Maker/SeamstressHouse of Heim
Fashion Graphic DesignBookmark This
Posted: March 19 2015
Company Location: Coral Springs, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a graphic designer for e-commerce. A love for fashion and shoes in particular is necessary.
We are looking for fashion designer to contribute to our e-commerce website.
Position requires a combination of market knowledge, trend spotting and the ability to work autonomously.
Assistance with design of marketing materials: both digital and print.
Creation of photo composition to support our products
Support the web marketing and development team
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Be Creative!
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Be passionate about shoes
- Strong attention to detail
- Understand social media
- HTML + CSS a plus