Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Public Relations InternHouse of Heim
Social Media & Community Management InternJade Marlin Collection
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNHTOWN
Social Media/FashionRobin Ruth
Fashion Design InternMuehleder
Model and Model ScoutModels of Victory
ALEXANDRE BIRMAN WHOLESALE INTERNSHIPNetwork Usa
Fashion Intern For Credible Menswear SiteBookmark This
Style Society Guy
Brooklyn, Bushwick, Williamsburg
New York, NY
Posted: June 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe menswear blog features how-to guides, detailed outfit breakdowns and curated shopping lists. Often featured in popular round ups such as '15 Mens Fashion Blogs You Need to Follow -- The Fashion Spot and '5 Male Fashion Bloggers You Need To Follow During Mens Fashion Week' -- Independent Fashion Bloggers. Our audience is a little of Wall Street Journal & HIGH SNOBIETY & GQ. We are looking for a social media/editorial intern to create digital inspiration for readers and consumers. This is truly an experience for someone who thrives off of Menswear! WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SIDEKICK FOR A CREDIBLE MENSWEAR.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME? (PERKS)
• Exclusive invites to fashion events, parties, fashion week shows, press previews.
• Learn about site maintenance and what it takes to run a media site.
• Free product for certain projects.
• Learn copywriting tricks.
• Develop your entrepreneurial spirit (we all have one!)
• Help create on-brand creative content across our social media platforms including the blog, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
• Assist in photoshoots for the blog and social content.
• Attend and help document/ photograph industry events or behind the scenes of certain
• Schedule meetings
• Attend events (fashion & networking)
• Maintain and help grow our social media platforms.
• Help to stay engaged with our followers.
• Support editorial needs with product curation and outfit creation
• Assist with social output and growth
• Stay up to date and inform the team on industry news
• Upload and schedule articles and social media messaging
Additional responsibilities as available and qualified
Please send a cover letter with your resume, telling us a little about yourself and why you are interested in this internship. Alternatively you can send over your LinkedIn or social profiles.
• An energetic and proactive professional with a strong interest in men's fashion and social media.
• Available 2-3 days per week (weekends are acceptable)
• Are an avid user of social media including Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
• Have some experience with photography or very willing to learn the basics/takes direction really well, along with having a great eye for photography.
• Loves to constantly scour the web for inspiration (for creative content) to help bring fresh ideas to the table.
• Self motivated, have a positive attitude, organized, and punctual.
• Personable, as you will be developing relationships via email and phone.