Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Office/Showroom InternDonni Charm
New York Fashion Week VolunteersiFashion Network
Social Media StylistSociety Row
JANUARY 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Style InternEBONY Magazine
StylistsWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Creative DirectorWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Fashion InternBookmark This
Style Doctors Ltd. USA
227 E 89th Street
New York, NY
Posted: September 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStyle Doctors USA is looking for part time interns to be part of the UK’s number one personal styling service as it launches in the USA. We've recently hired a talented team in New York City, and are looking for hard working interns who are looking to gain experience in the fashion styling industry. Please note: The address given is not headquarters. Our stylists and interns work remotely.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities as an intern include but are not limited to:
- handling Style Doctors’ USA social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram
- writing informed, professional styling advice blog posts
- occasionally shadowing our stylists as they go on shopping appointments and home wardrobe edits
- connecting with Affiliate programs, freelance journalists, and other bloggers to spread the Style Doctors USA brand and network
RequirementsRequirements for application are as follows:
- Must be an efficient and responsible communicator, as you'll be working remotely for the majority of the internship.
- Fluency in all major social media platforms.
- 6+ months in fashion retail, fashion blogging, beauty, or styling.
- Must be located in the Greater NYC area.
- High school diploma; are currently pursuing further education.
SkillsRequired - Facebook, Twitter, Adobe Photoshop, Pinterest, Instagram
Preferred - WordPress, Google+