Fashion Creative Content Intern (Photography + Videography)Klickpicks
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Design InternshipArmature
Social Media & Community Management InternHollenberg
OZMA Fashion Brand InternOZMA
Winter/Spring Fashion Sales InternArchetype Showroom
Pattern making Internship at Nicolas Caito AtelierNicolas Caito Atelier
Content Manager/Blogger InternHone and Strop
Fashion InternBookmark This
Illy P & Associates, Inc
859 NE 79th St, Miami, FL 33138
Posted: September 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionilly Perez is a Fashion consultant, stylist, photographer and marketer - currently working with two up-coming-brands in Miami along with running her own personal brand, recently opening her company Illy P & Associates : an up-coming fashion marketing and pr agency whom's mission is to blur the lines between fashion,storytelling, music and the arts.
Illy Perez is currently looking for one dedicated self-motivated individual who is interested in building there portfolio along with receiving a well rounded experience of the fashion industry - from personal branding to consulting, running photo-shoots to online content creation, setting up boutiques, buying and social media branding.
ResponsibilitiesBELOW IS AN OVERVIEW OF THE INTERN RESPONSIBILITIES AND THE EXPECTATIONS ON THE JOB:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND ALL RESPONSIBILITIES THAT ALIGN WITH THE POSITION : INDIVIDUAL MUST BE A GO-GETTER WITH A NEW EXCUSES ATTITUDE.
1. ASSIST ME AT WONDERZOO MEDIA AND IT'S RUNNING PROJECT
2. SOCIAL MEDIA PLANNING/SCHEDULING : INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, LINKEDIN, REDDIT, TUMBLR AND FACEBOOK
3. HELP WITH PHOTO-SHOOT CONCEPTS/PLANNING AND EXECUTION
4. MEET IN-PERSON AND VIDEO CHAT ON A WEEKLY BASIS
5. MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT A MINIMUM OF 15HOURS - 20 A WEEK - WITH A 2-3 MONTH TIME-FRAME - FLEXIBLE WITH SCHEDULING
6. ASSIST ON WEBSITE CREATION/DEVELOPMENT OF CONTENT : BOTH COPY AND PHOTOGRAPHY : INTERN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WRITING, CHECKING AND KEEPING THIS SECTOR UPDATED.
7. HELP WITH TAKING SMALL PRODUCT IMAGES FOR POSH-MARK HANDLE
8. HELP MANAGE FASHION PROJECTS SUCH AS GUILT MAGAZINE & SELECT/BOUTIQUE/ECOMMERCE ECT.
Requirements***MUST LIVE IN MIAMI AREA
1. MUST HAVE GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS: WRITING AND VERBAL SUCH AS EMAIL, SOCIAL MEDIA AND WEBSITE COPY
2. IDEALLY SOME TYPE OF FASHION KNOWLEDGE WHETHER IT BE : BLOGGING, STYLING, FASHiON SHOWS, E-COMMERCE ECT.
3. MUST BE INTERESTED IN BUILDING THEIR FASHION PORTFOLIO AND LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY