Designer/Seamstress Needed for Vintage shop!The Juliet
PRODUCTION INTERNPRABAL GURUNG
Spring 2017 Interns Needed-URGENTMargo Siegel PR
Visual Merchandising/ Styling FEMALES ONLYAkris
Marketing & Social Media Intern at Upscale Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Digital Media Intern at Modern Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Fashion Design InternAsher Levine
Fashion InternBookmark This
Connie Berg Fashion Stylist
50 Bayard Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConnie Berg is a freelance fashion stylist, based in New York.
She works on numerous editorials, campaigns and commercials.
Connie is seeking dedicated and highly motivated fashion interns to start immediately and work 2-3 days a week. The internship is unpaid, but is a great learning experience and could lead to future paying jobs.
Responsibilities- Assisting on all aspects of the styling work.
- Prepping and Wrapping Shoots
- Assisting on set
- Doing research/ image searching/ making mood boards
- Organizing sample loans - this includes doing pickups and returns
- Following up with showrooms and designers on sample information
- Managing paperwork and receipts for samples
- Organizing Styling Closet
Requirements- Extremely detail oriented and organized and have a positive attitude
- Responsible and dedicated to each task. Interested in learning.
- Have smart phone with internet access
- Preferably previous experience with the fashion industry
- Internship is for the Fall 2016 Season, starting immediately