Fashion Admin / Sales InternGypsy Junkies
Social Media InternKlein Epstein & Parker
LOOKING FOR INTERN FOR SWIM FASHION COMPANYPrime Garments Inc.
Campus RepresentativeThe Social Life
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Fashion Intern to start immediately in NYCBookmark This
Connie Berg Fashion Stylist
50 Bayard Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConnie Berg is a freelance fashion stylist, based in New York.
She works on numerous editorials, campaigns and commercials.
Connie is seeking dedicated and highly motivated fashion interns to start immediately and work 2-3 days a week. The internship is unpaid, but is a great learning experience and could lead to future paying jobs.
Responsibilities- Assisting on all aspects of the styling work.
- Prepping and Wrapping Shoots
- Assisting on set
- Doing research/ image searching/ making mood boards
- Organizing sample loans - this includes doing pickups and returns
- Following up with showrooms and designers on sample information
- Managing paperwork and receipts for samples
- Organizing Styling Closet
Requirements- Extremely detail oriented and organized and have a positive attitude
- Responsible and dedicated to each task. Interested in learning.
- Have smart phone with internet access
- Preferably previous experience with the fashion industry
- Internship is for the Fall 2016 Season, starting immediately