Executive Assistant InternELEMENTS OF STYLE BY MARCHEL'E, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTomomi Egawa New York
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Fashion InternAll-in Fashion
BUSY CELEBRITY FASHION STYLE HOUSE LOOKING TO TRAIN STYLISTSIvan bitton ,Inc
MODELS NEEDED FOR LADIES CLOTHING MANUFACTURER .Issac Tamari Inc
Showroom Assistant InternshipMary Katrantzou
NYC Fashion Design InternshipAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Fashion Intern to start immediately in NYCBookmark This
Connie Berg Fashion Stylist
50 Bayard Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConnie Berg is a freelance fashion stylist, based in New York.
She works on numerous editorials, campaigns and commercials.
Connie is seeking dedicated and highly motivated fashion interns to start immediately and work 2-3 days a week. The internship is unpaid, but is a great learning experience and could lead to future paying jobs.
Responsibilities- Assisting on all aspects of the styling work.
- Prepping and Wrapping Shoots
- Assisting on set
- Doing research/ image searching/ making mood boards
- Organizing sample loans - this includes doing pickups and returns
- Following up with showrooms and designers on sample information
- Managing paperwork and receipts for samples
- Organizing Styling Closet
Requirements- Extremely detail oriented and organized and have a positive attitude
- Responsible and dedicated to each task. Interested in learning.
- Have smart phone with internet access
- Preferably previous experience with the fashion industry
- Internship is for the Fall 2016 Season, starting immediately