Fashion Design Company SOCIAL MEDIA internshipCG DESIGN LLC
Alala Activewear Fashion InternshipAlala
Social Media InternshipMaggie Norris Couture
Showroom Assistant Intern- Start ImmediatelyLa Fiorentina
Fashion Showroom Assistant InternLa Fiorentina
INTERNSHIP: Journalist / Content WriterTrend Prive Magazine
Fashion Showroom InternshipNicasa
Fashion InternBookmark This
384 5th Ave, 5th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: July 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLuxury design company is looking for interns who are available at least 2 days a week.
Previous fashion experience is preferable although not necessary.
The intern MUST be able to work at least 2 full days a week from our Midtown Manhattan office. This is an unpaid internship. The intern will be reporting directly to the directors and owner of the company. This is a great place for someone to learn about the inner workings of a fashion brand in an array of different disciplines.
All interested applicants may send their resume and cover letter to inquiry@LAFIORENTINA.COM
Responsibilities1. Merchandising the show room in creative ways to ensure a beautiful space for top retailer clients like Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, etc
2. Show room maintenance
3. PR/Social media work as assigned
- Photography for the Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Help create & curate branded content for social pages
- Help garner more followers
4. Production work as assigned
- Coordinate with production director in ensuring proper product orders with overseas factory
5. Miscellaneous office/administrative functions
- Aid administrative director in ensuring finances are calculated correctly
- Organize and ensure all major retailer orders are correct
Requirements1. Passion and willingness to learn
3. Good communication skills
SkillsRequired - Microsoft, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Preferred - Photo Editor, Adobe Photoshop