Online Community & Social Media InternGENERATION GENEROUS*
Account & Business Development Intern (Fashion Brands)GENERATION GENEROUS*
Account & Business Development Intern (Suppliers)GENERATION GENEROUS*
Fashion Stylist intern #NYFW designerBeauty Within TV
Junior Account ExecutiveB2B Media Ltd
Fashion Sales & Marketing InternshipPOET Bovtiqve
Showroom CoordinatorGROCERIES Apparel
E-Commerce InternGROCERIES Apparel
Fashion InternBookmark This
Connie Berg Fashion Stylist
50 Bayard Street
New York, NY
Posted: January 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConnie Berg is a freelance fashion stylist, based in New York.
She works on numerous editorials, campaigns and commercials.
Connie is seeking dedicated and highly motivated fashion interns to start immediately and work 2-3 days a week. The internship is unpaid, but is a great learning experience and could lead to future paying jobs.
Responsibilities- Assisting on all aspects of the styling work.
- Prepping and Wrapping Shoots
- Assisting on set
- Doing research/ image searching/ making mood boards
- Organizing sample loans - this includes doing pickups and returns
- Following up with showrooms and designers on sample information
- Managing paperwork and receipts for samples
- Organizing Styling Closet
Requirements- Extremely detail oriented and organized and have a positive attitude
- Responsible and dedicated to each task. Interested in learning.
- Have smart phone with internet access
- Preferably previous experience with the fashion industry
- Internship is for the Spring 2016 Season, starting immediately