Buying Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Visual Merchandising Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Sales Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Design Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Public Relations/Marketing Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Fashion Product PhotographyTarina Tarantino
Fashion Design InternDreams on Air
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
FASHION INTERNBookmark This
Allure showroom, INC
1998 NE 149TH ST
North Miami, FL
Posted: September 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAllure Showroom is a fast growing company who works with high end fashion labels in brand building and worldwide sales. We provide high end fashion labels with brand consulting, design consulting, marketing, sourcing and much more. Our goal is to provide the best customer service and profitable transactions to our clients. We are looking for young, on trend and highly motivated individuals who have a passion for, and looking to carve out a career in fashion. We are looking for interns that can assist with e-commerce and selling to retail stores or wholesalers. Responsibilities can include meeting with potential buyers and arranging special events, such as trunk shows or in-store fashion shows. International and domestic travel may also be required.
Responsibilities-Preparing collections for market, assisting in tradeshow set ups, scouting models
-Showroom maintenance, merchandising skills are a must
-Processing phone orders, emails, questions from vendors/customers
-Updating contact lists, keeping up with any changes of address/emails or phone numbers
-Inventory maintenance for multiple brands, stock & samples
• Assist in planning and executing events
• Promptly answer customer emails, calls, tweets, and Facebook messages while at the office
• Develop and manage comprehensive social media strategy for the business and its strategic partners.
• Actively participate (daily) in a wide range of social media activities to include, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
• Engage with consumers through social media marketing channels to achieve positive interactions with and recommendations for our products.
• Develop and foster relationships with key bloggers and other influencers.
• Analyze the performance of social marketing programs by reviewing campaign results, and gather insights from those results to improve user experience, drive traffic, and grow subscriber base.
• Follow the latest social marketing developments, monitor competitive landscape and consumer behaviors in order to understand current and future trends.
• Respond to subscriber requests and questions.
• Develop and refine brand awareness and brand equity for the company.
• Think creatively and strategically in all social media promotions.
• Develop, execute and leverage mobile social media efforts to grow market share and expand brand awareness.
• Ensure alignment between digital and traditional media communications.
• Extend marketing initiatives and editorial content into relevant external publications (forums, new sites, blogs, etc).
• Other duties as assigned.
RequirementsAllure Showroom is currently looking for a couple of fashionable, fast paced, forward-thinking, and qualified individual to assist with the companys day-to-day tasks.This is an amazing opportunity to build your resume and gain fashion industry contacts! We are looking for applicants who are enthusiastic, driven, professional, and extremely organized, that can possibly grow with our company beyond this internship.
Please email resumes and inquiries to INFO@ALLURESHOWROOM.NET
Visit us at: www.allureshowroom.net