Product Development and Production Winter Internship (Fashion/Apparel)Human B Designer, Corp
Bohemian Bridal Company Wholesale Fashion InternshipDaughters of Simone
social media / community managerAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Social Media & Community Management InternCabana One Media
Public Relations InternCabana One Media
Fashion Showroom Assistant InterneM Productions
Modeling Agency InternshipMC2 Model Management
PR & Communications AssociateSoma Footwear
Fashion Intern - JewelryBookmark This
Anita Mallory Designs
Fort Worth, TX
Posted: May 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAnita Mallory Designs is a jewelry company with an internship available in Fort Worth, TX.
In your position as intern you will get firsthand experience with fashion merchandising and international trade. You will report to our Executive Buyer, as she develops our next season's line
• You understand sourcing relationships and are able to build rapport with designers
• You are a Jill (or Jack) of all trades and are willing to wear many different hats in order to get the job done
• You are a self-starter and a strong team player, and you show a drive in increasing your productivity and making progress
RequirementsApplicants must submit a small paragraph detailing why this internship is right for them - along with a resume. Should be able to start immediately.
• This is an unpaid internship. School credit welcome.
• Interns should be available at least 10 hours per week.
• Applicants should be professional, hardworking and maintain a positive attitude
• We are looking for interns who want to impact our business. We want to learn from talented and creative thinkers.