Fashion BloggerVendng Machine Corp.
Social Media InternCrispy Citron
Textile and Product Development InternMerchandising & Production Development Director
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Ngozika Okeke Clothing
Fashion InternSergio Rossi
JEWELRY DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
FALL/WINTER 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Production AssistnatFabric To Finish Inc.
Fashion Intern Year RoundBookmark This
Posted: September 06 2016
Company Location: Stone Mountain, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCouture Luv is the shopping haven for the fashion forward girl who is always looking for the best deals. Our style is trendy but our prices are like no other. With unbeatable deals and a glamorous shopping environment your experience with Couture Luv is like no other. Our mission is to make every customer a VIP clientele through a personalized shopping experience from the moment you put an item in your shopping cart to the day it arrives at your door. Follow us on facebook and twitter for an interactive shopping experience you’ll luv.
- Assisting the e-commerce manager with the current system
- Assisting with photo editing, image selection
- Uploading merchandise photos and inventory
- Organizing and assisting with product photoshoots, including production and styling
- Communicating with our store partners to maintain accurate inventory
- Looking for models, also picking New models
- Marketing for Couture Luv Inc.
This internship is for credit only. We are a start-up, but we can offer course credit for your time. There is opportunity for growth as the company grows.
Please send resume/cover letter and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our site www.coutureluv.com and if you would like to join the team.
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY and intern for at least three full business days out of a five day work week, sometimes weekends.
- Must be enrolled as a full- or part-time as college student
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Keen eye and strong attention to detail
- Strong proofreading and copy editing skills to write product descriptions
- Prior experience with e-commerce and online retail a plus
- Knowledge of Photoshop is highly preferred but not required
- Comfortable working in a laid-back work environment