Fashion Creative Content Intern (Photography + Videography)Klickpicks
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Design InternshipArmature
Social Media & Community Management InternHollenberg
OZMA Fashion Brand InternOZMA
Winter/Spring Fashion Sales InternArchetype Showroom
Pattern making Internship at Nicolas Caito AtelierNicolas Caito Atelier
Content Manager/Blogger InternHone and Strop
Fashion InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMamie Ruth is a free-spirited apparel and accessories company located in Savannah, GA currently interviewing for dedicated fashion students to intern with us during the fall and winter semesters.
Because we are expanding rapidly, we need assistance in all areas of our business. We primarily wholesale our designs to boutiques and stores nationwide, however we recently opened our own flagship retail location in downtown Savannah, GA. We also have an online store, and we participate as vendors in music festivals throughout the year.
Our interns assist in many different areas and you will obtain hands-on experience in all aspects of the fashion industry. No two days during your internship will be the same.
We are flexible and can schedule your internship hours around your class/work schedule. Interns must be located in Savannah, GA or willing to relocate to the area for the internship.
You can visit our website at www.mamieruth.com to learn more about our company and get a feel for the brand.
Please contact us with your resume, and any photos or descriptions of your work. We look forward to hearing from you!
ResponsibilitiesAs previously stated, no two days at your internship with Mamie Ruth will be the same.
Although your responsibilities will vary, examples of some of your duties will include:
- Outreach to current and potential clients.
- Assisting with styling and prop and location scouting for photoshoots
- Assist with marketing and maintaining our website, including our blog
- Outreach to PR opportunities (i.e. magazines, blogs, celebrities etc)
- Assisting the designer with sample making, garment construction, and sewing
- Management of inventory/stock
- Maintaining and creating window displays for our relation space in Savannah.
- Assisting in all aspects of trade shows and retail events such as trunk shows and festival vending. This includes setup/breakdown, sales, and inventory management.
RequirementsThe right candidate will possess a strong attention to detail, organizational skills, strong writing and grammar skills, and a true interest in entrepreneurship/working for a small business in the fashion industry.
Knowledge of the fashion industry, current trends, and great work ethic is mandatory.
Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus.