MODELS NEEDED FOR A MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOTpeoples affairs
Fashion InternSergio Rossi
JEWELRY DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
FALL/WINTER 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Production AssistnatFabric To Finish Inc.
Summer 2017 Fashion Showroom InternshipShowroom212
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Fashion Internship for Wholesale Apparel ShowroomBookmark This
Hang with the Girls
250 Spring Street #9e110a
Posted: June 18 2015
Description“Hang with the Girls” is a wholesale apparel sales showroom specializing in fun, contemporary fashion with a “twist”. We are located at the Atlanta Apparel Mart. It is run by sisters, Penny and Donna Kieffer who have been in the apparel industry for over 20 years both as retail boutique owners AND sales representatives. The showroom was established in 1999 and emphasis is on the independently owned specialty store in the southeast territory. They have established a reputation of contact, consistency and customer service and is looking to provide a unique experience for buyers.
"Hang with the Girls" is looking for an intern for Fall 2015 to help around the showroom, make sales and to assist with Marketing.
Please email your resume to Donna and Penny Kieffer at email@example.com
Responsibilities- Learn about how the product ends up with the customer.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on projects and communicate with customers.
- Contacting customers to keep them up to date with news.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Fashion, or Sales.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Fashion, Communication Skills, Organization Skills, Fashion Marketing
Preferred - Microsoft