Fashion Internmidori linea
Fashion Design InternshipJaclyn Jordan New York
Modeling agency internshipGenetic Models
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Trish Taylor Styling
M2057 by Maria Pinto is looking for Fashion Business students this winter and spring.M2057 by Maria Pinto
Incredible Jewelry Marketing and Merchandising InternProvidence Diamond
Meripex Apparel Graphic Design/Fashion Design InternshipMeripex Apparel
Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Fashion Internship - Marketing/Social MediaBookmark This
Good Stuff Apparel
1700 Wall St. Suite A
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is called Good Stuff Apparel and we are a Womens clothing wholesaler.
We sell on many platforms including our online site www.goodstuffapparel.com which you will be directly working on to expand our social media reach. You will get training and knowledge that you can apply to any job or career. Things you will attain and accomplish during your time here will include:
- Knowledge and training in google adwords marketing
- Knowledge and training in Social media Marketing
- General understanding of the inner workings of a successful fashion business.
- Exposure to the different arenas of the fashion industry
This is a hands on internship, we are not looking for a runner or get me coffee in the morning type intern. We want someone who is passionate about the fashion industry and business and is ready to take on some real challenges. You can learn a lot with this experience and get a great understanding of fashion and business as it's really done.
It is up to you how many days/hours you want to work, we will work with you and fulfill your personal and/or educational requirements.
Additionally this job has a high likely hood of turning into a full time position.
- Assist marketing/pr responsibilities
- Participate in photo shoots (proficiency in Photoshop is a big plus)
- Assist with sourcing for new customers
- Showroom Management for all markets and buy meetings
- Vendor relations and customer service
- Other small projects
Requirements- Great written communication skills
- Organized and able to focus
- Quick learner and prompt listener
- Experience in social media platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, FB, Tumbler
- Available minimum of 2 days/week