MODELS NEEDED FOR A MAGAZINE PHOTOSHOOTpeoples affairs
Fashion InternSergio Rossi
JEWELRY DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
FALL/WINTER 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Production AssistnatFabric To Finish Inc.
Summer 2017 Fashion Showroom InternshipShowroom212
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Fashion Internship (Possibility full time position)Bookmark This
834 s broadway ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a self motivated, sharp multi-tasker, resourceful, detail oriented individual who can take any task thrown their way. This position is ideal for someone who aspires to gain experience working in the fashion industry. This is a three-month internship with a minimum 2 day week Mon-Fri commitment required. We are in search for an intern that can contribute his/her creative skills and have a hard working mindset.
(After 90 days we will conduct an evaluation base on your performance which may provide employment)
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities (include but not limited to):
• Support and manage team with administrative tasks as assigned.
• Assist in taking notes and providing day-to-day information.
• Assist in Social Media Networking (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat)
• Assist with production
• Attend / assisting at fittings and photo-shoots
• Marketing Campaigns
• Skilled in dressing and styling
• Creative in marketing and all things social media
• Pick up /Delivery / Shipping pieces
• Assisting the CEO & CAO
• Researching/ Forecast upcoming styles and trends
• Knowledgeable on Adobe illustrator & Photoshop
• Knowledgeable on Linesheets
• Knowledge of the fashion industry and entertainment business is a plus, but NOT REQUIRED.
***Internship is unpaid and entry-level only.