PD & Design InternLydell New York
Luxury Fashion Company - Material Research and Development (R&D) InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Product Development InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Production InternshipHalston
Luxury Fashion Company - Handbags InternshipHalston
Fashion Intern - ATL Hip Hop DayBu_Digital
Fashion Intern - ATL CenterstageBu_Digital
Fashion Intern - ATL Caribbean CarnivalBu_Digital
Fashion Internship (Possibility full time position)Bookmark This
834 s broadway ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: September 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a self motivated, sharp multi-tasker, resourceful, detail oriented individual who can take any task thrown their way. This position is ideal for someone who aspires to gain experience working in the fashion industry. This is a three-month internship with a minimum 2 day week Mon-Fri commitment required. We are in search for an intern that can contribute his/her creative skills and have a hard working mindset.
(After 90 days we will conduct an evaluation base on your performance which may provide employment)
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities (include but not limited to):
• Support and manage team with administrative tasks as assigned.
• Assist in taking notes and providing day-to-day information.
• Assist in Social Media Networking (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat)
• Assist with production
• Attend / assisting at fittings and photo-shoots
• Marketing Campaigns
• Skilled in dressing and styling
• Creative in marketing and all things social media
• Pick up /Delivery / Shipping pieces
• Assisting the CEO & CAO
• Researching/ Forecast upcoming styles and trends
• Knowledgeable on Adobe illustrator & Photoshop
• Knowledgeable on Linesheets
• Knowledge of the fashion industry and entertainment business is a plus, but NOT REQUIRED.
***Internship is unpaid and entry-level only.