BUSY CELEBRITY FASHION STYLE HOUSE LOOKING TO TRAIN STYLISTSIvan bitton ,Inc
MODELS NEEDED FOR LADIES CLOTHING MANUFACTURER .Issac Tamari Inc
Showroom Assistant InternshipMary Katrantzou
NYC Fashion Design InternshipAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Social Media & Community Management InternTomomi Egawa New York
Fashion Wholesale InternThe Gig Showroom
Fashion Blogger InternCrispy Citron
Fashion Marketing & Social Media InternBookmark This
Davey Wavey, Inc.
N Harper Avenue
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: July 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere's an opportunity to work for a fun, fast-paced and well funded company where you'll have the chance to really impact the work we do! Centered around a popular internet personality who has reached more than 250 million people around the world, we've successfully launched a brand of men's underwear through a Kickstarter campaign. After all the success, we're looking for a talented intern to help with our social media and marketing campaigns.
This is a part time internship that is based in West Hollywood. Some working remotely may be required.
- Running brand social media accounts and creating regular content to engage audience
- Tracking sales, impact of campaigns and creating sales reports
- Creating strategies and campaigns (photoshoots, look books, etc.) to increase sales
- Managing orders placed through online store
Requirements- Experience with fashion and social media
- Marketing experience a plus
- Experience with LGBT consumers
- Photoshop experience a plus
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Fashion
Preferred - Online Marketing, Adobe Photoshop, Fashion Blogging, Online Marketing Analysis