Fashion Marketing & Social Media InternBookmark This
Davey Wavey, Inc.
N Harper Avenue
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: July 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHere's an opportunity to work for a fun, fast-paced and well funded company where you'll have the chance to really impact the work we do! Centered around a popular internet personality who has reached more than 250 million people around the world, we've successfully launched a brand of men's underwear through a Kickstarter campaign. After all the success, we're looking for a talented intern to help with our social media and marketing campaigns.
This is a part time internship that is based in West Hollywood. Some working remotely may be required.
- Running brand social media accounts and creating regular content to engage audience
- Tracking sales, impact of campaigns and creating sales reports
- Creating strategies and campaigns (photoshoots, look books, etc.) to increase sales
- Managing orders placed through online store
Requirements- Experience with fashion and social media
- Marketing experience a plus
- Experience with LGBT consumers
- Photoshop experience a plus
SkillsRequired - Fashion, Social Media
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, Fashion Blogging, Online Marketing, Online Marketing Analysis