Social Media & Community Management InternJade Marlin Collection
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNHTOWN
Social Media/FashionRobin Ruth
Fashion Design InternMuehleder
Model and Model ScoutModels of Victory
ALEXANDRE BIRMAN WHOLESALE INTERNSHIPNetwork Usa
Content CreatorPINCH Group, LLC
Graphic DesignPINCH Group, LLC
Fashion Marketing/Business InternshipBookmark This
Macy's on State St - 111 N State St
Posted: December 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlyssa Kristin, a Chicago-based bridal line, is seeking a Fashion Marketing/Business Intern to work directly with Designer and Owner. Internship is unpaid and intended to be educational, inspirational, and purposeful. Interns will gain valuable insight and experience to prepare them for a career in fashion. If eligible, class credit may be received.
Responsibilities• Market research, business plan completion, customer profiling, etc.
• Social media marketing with blog, social media, website and press release materials.
• Media/PR assistance: blog, media, website, press release, etc.
• Mailing list
• Promotional materials: lookbook and other promotional materials
• Administrative tasks and organization
• Assist with photo shoots (contacting vendors, models, venue scouting, etc.)
Requirements• Passion for the Fashion Industry
• Currently enrolled in college/university with a focus in Fashion Business (prefer Junior/Senior)
• Self-starter, attention to detail, dedicated and fun!
• Available a total of 15 hours/week between the following time windows: 5pm-9pm: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday, 8am-9pm: Wednesday, 10am-8pm: Saturday/Sunday
Preference given to candidates with blogging, Wordpress and SEO experience. Also to candidates with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) experience.