Women's Luxury Fashion Marketing and Communication InternKarolina Zmarlak
Women's Luxury Fashion Merchandise and Sales InternKarolina Zmarlak
Women's Multi Brand Fashion Showroom - Winter InternshipEM Productions
Seamstress / sewing teamTrend by juju
Fashion Design Company SOCIAL MEDIA internshipCG DESIGN LLC
Alala Activewear Fashion InternshipAlala
Social Media InternshipMaggie Norris Couture
Fashion Marketing/Social Media Internship for women's high-end reversible fashion lineBookmark This
494 8th Ave, 1406
New York, NY
Posted: January 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are the #1 fashion label for women's reversible fashion. www.jiacollection.com We have been featured on many national magazines and seen on celebrities. We are at an important stage of growth and looking for an intern with entrepreneurial spirit and impeccable standards.
You will have a great opportunity to learn many new skills and apply what you have learned at school to an exciting growing venture. This is a challenging and busy internship, with many rewards. You will be part of a fun and creative environment. This internship is UNPAID with a small allowance in the beginning for transportation and also a monthly clothing allowance. And it is a valuable opportunity to work your way to a permanent position if you're willing to work hard and accept that going the extra mile is just part of your day job! We normally hire an intern to the full time position after 2 months if he/she demonstrate great competence.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Fashion Marketing/Social Media Internship post on Internship.com".
- Research and draft media contact list
- Write press release, blog post and newsletter
- Digital and Social Media promotion (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc)
- Correspondence with fashion magazines editors and stylists
- Manage press sample requests
- Website maintenance/update with a web-based platform
- PR & Event support
RequirementsThe intern must be very savvy with marketing and social media, have excellent oral and written communication skills. A passion for business development is a must. Must have related experience in the fashion industry.
And must be/have
- College degree
- Recent graduate of maximum 1-2 experience in the fashion industry in marketing, merchandising or PR responsibilities
- Have at least one prior internship experience
- Strong graphic design skills or a quicker learner
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Detail oriented, energetic, articulate, resourceful, mature, responsible, modest.
- Can start immediately.