Technical Design InternBookmark This
90 Degree by Reflex
525 Seventh Ave.
New York, NY
Posted: April 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe internship position will encompass responsibilities from production to merchandising. Selected interns will have the opportunity to learn how the back-end of fashion functions.
Responsibilities- Help draw techpacks
- Conclude garment measurements
- Help source fabrics and other materials
- Organize tech packs and fabric swatches
Requirements- Basic understanding of garment construction
- Workable skills with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of tech packs
- Be in a fashion design program or have finished with a fashion design degree
- Attention to details