Junior Account ExecutiveB2B Media Ltd
Fashion Sales & Marketing InternshipPOET Bovtiqve
Showroom CoordinatorGROCERIES Apparel
E-Commerce InternGROCERIES Apparel
Social Media & Community Management InternJade Marlin Collection
Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Blogger needed for Fashion and Art Magazine.The Juliet
Fashion Editorial InternPetite Studio
Fashion Merchandising TraineeBookmark This
Posted: July 10 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStar Style Models is seeking a highly creative individual to join our Product Merchandising Team.
As a Merchandiser, you help create the customer's first impression of Star Style Modles.
Responsibilities• Assist with administrative support the pre-market, during market and post-market activities
• Responsible for systems updates and document creation and maintenance: GFE+, MSL+ line lists, add/drop style, newsletters, memos…
• Maintain and communicate all product information and changes through the seasonal merchandising logs.
• Assist with line opening preparation (sample updates, rig updates, buying updates, Line Opening logistic…)
• Research market trends in the EU markets and compile market insight.
• Create and maintain visual tools/photobook for internal use
• Support the creation of image and video assets, including file naming and management, and light photo editing.
• Conduct audits of website product information and copy.
• Manage and update online content, including product descriptions and specifications, product sort order, and product photography.
• Update advertising copy and assist advertising team with administrative tasks.
• Assist the merchandising and marketing team with data entry and other ad hoc projects.
• Ensure sales teams has tools needed for market, i.e. cads, assortments plans, line list.
• Report on weekly retail business
• Assists in executing back end support needed for daily tasks within each product category
• Facilitates product development process between Sourcing, Sales and Packaging; sample follow up
• Support merchant in development of line plans with trend information
• Support the product development process to ensure that the merchandise consistently appeals to the customer’s needs.
• Coordinate the approval of sketches, color prints, concepts with Design team
• Gather support data from Sales to ensure Product Development & Sourcing have all production needs
• Assist in presentations when needed
• Organize meetings and work flow to design
Requirements•College Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelors of Arts degree
•Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field
•Microsoft Office proficiency
•Task oriented and work in fast paced environment
•Knowledge of fabrication with cut and sew
•Display outstanding sense of customer intimacy and product category
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills
•Multi-functional with superb organizational skills
• Passion for luxury brands and fashion sensibility
• Proven analytical skills
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Ability to communicate and interact with various departments and at all levels of the organization
• Public speaking skills
• Fast Learner and Self motivated
• Fluency in English, other EU languages a plus
• Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving and improving processes
• Exceptional time management skills and accountability
• Strong ability to work individually and as a team player to execute projects
• Superior attention to detail
• Entrepreneurial spirit/self-starter
• Strong computer skills
• Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
• Knowledge of Photoshop/Light room preferred
• knowledge of HTML/CSS is preferred
• Knowledge of online marketing tools preferred - for instance Optimizely, Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, Referral Candy, etc.