Bohemian Bridal Company Wholesale Fashion InternshipDaughters of Simone
social media / community managerAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Social Media & Community Management InternCabana One Media
Public Relations InternCabana One Media
Fashion Showroom Assistant InterneM Productions
Modeling Agency InternshipMC2 Model Management
PR & Communications AssociateSoma Footwear
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
FASHION PR INTERNSHIPBookmark This
Pervis Ross PR
231 W29th St
New York, NY
Posted: July 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPervis Ross PR is a boutique full service agency specializing in marketing and branding. We bring a wealth of experience in national and international coverage and have existing contacts within the magazine industry. We are currently looking for 2 interns for the PR department. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gain hands on experience in the fields of fashion, merchandising and marketing. We would like interns to commit to a minimum of 2/3 days a week, 12:00 AM - 6:30 PM.
Responsibilities- Assist with daily administrative duties such as, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Pick-up, delivery and drop off of clothing and other items required for publications
- Perform research for events, clients, designers, agencies and more,
- Assisting with sample send-outs
- Tracking press coverage
- Maintaining publication library
- Assisting the department with market research
- Handle Social Media Platforms
Requirements- Candidates need to be very organized, hard working, punctual, and enthusiastic.
- Attention to detail is important, as well as the ability to think independently and problem solve.
- Fashion/Public Relations experience is preferred.
- Professional and polished appearance
- Willingness to help with a variety of tasks
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Willingness to collaborate with staff and other interns.
- Comfortable in diverse settings and diverse communities.
- General typing, Microsoft Office, Email etc.
- Photoshop is plus but not a must