Junior Account ExecutiveB2B Media Ltd
Fashion Sales & Marketing InternshipPOET Bovtiqve
Showroom CoordinatorGROCERIES Apparel
E-Commerce InternGROCERIES Apparel
Social Media & Community Management InternJade Marlin Collection
Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Blogger needed for Fashion and Art Magazine.The Juliet
Fashion Editorial InternPetite Studio
FASHION PR INTERNSHIPBookmark This
Pervis Ross PR
231 W29th St
New York, NY
Posted: July 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPervis Ross PR is a boutique full service agency specializing in marketing and branding. We bring a wealth of experience in national and international coverage and have existing contacts within the magazine industry. We are currently looking for 2 interns for the PR department. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to gain hands on experience in the fields of fashion, merchandising and marketing. We would like interns to commit to a minimum of 2/3 days a week, 12:00 AM - 6:30 PM.
Responsibilities- Assist with daily administrative duties such as, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Pick-up, delivery and drop off of clothing and other items required for publications
- Perform research for events, clients, designers, agencies and more,
- Assisting with sample send-outs
- Tracking press coverage
- Maintaining publication library
- Assisting the department with market research
- Handle Social Media Platforms
Requirements- Candidates need to be very organized, hard working, punctual, and enthusiastic.
- Attention to detail is important, as well as the ability to think independently and problem solve.
- Fashion/Public Relations experience is preferred.
- Professional and polished appearance
- Willingness to help with a variety of tasks
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Willingness to collaborate with staff and other interns.
- Comfortable in diverse settings and diverse communities.
- General typing, Microsoft Office, Email etc.
- Photoshop is plus but not a must