Online Fashion marketerDKNY
Fashion Assistant InternJAEST
SeamstressRekless Creations LLC
FASHION BLOGGER INTERNRekless Creations LLC
URGENT: SALES/MARKETING INTERNTOME
Digital Marketing InternshipShahida Parides
Showroom Assistant Intern- Winter 2016 Need ASAPLa Fiorentina
Fashion PR InternshipBookmark This
Fame Group PR
8570 Wilshire Bl
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: February 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Fame Group is a full service public relations firm specializing in product placement, celebrity seeding, social media management, event execution, and brand consulting. The firm represents up-and-coming fashion designers and established corporations to increase brand awareness within the entertainment and fashion communities throughout the United States.
ResponsibilitiesInterns at The Fame Group are responsible for the tasks assigned to them by the company President and Showroom Manager. Interns must be extremely organized and dedicated to helping the company grow. There are many tasks that interns partake in, which gives valuable exposure to various aspects of the fashion and PR industry. Some examples of intern tasks are:
• Assisting celebrities and stylists in the showroom
• Daily social media management and research
• Ability to create documents in Microsoft Office and Photoshop
• Tracking stylist and editorial inventory pulls/returns
• Contacting clients for invites/events/appointments
• Researching current/potential clients, celebrities and editorials
• Answering the phone and other general office duties
• Preparing gifting materials for celebrities, stylists and editors
• Merchandising and maintaining showroom appearance
• Creating press kits and materials
• Assisting with daily showroom appointments
Please note: This is an unpaid internship. School credit is given and a great learning experience with valuable exposure to the industry. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
RequirementsThe Fame Group fashion PR firm is seeking reliable, pro-active interns at their showroom located in Beverly Hills, CA. Interns must be dedicated and able to follow directions in this fast paced fashion world. Interns will gain valuable experience in the fashion and PR industry working with women/men's fashion collections. There is potential for growth within the company.
Background in fashion and/or PR is a plus.
Juniors or Seniors with a 3.0 or higher GPA.
College-credit based applicants preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Photoshop.
Minimum 1-2 day commitment.
Must have a laptop and a car.