Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content InternKlickpicks
Jewelry Design InternJovana Djuric
Fashion Wholesale Sales and PR InternshipVEN Agency
Intern wanted for Fashion Magazine/Production AgencyAM Studio
Fashion Sales InternRainbowwave
Social Media Internship Immediate Start May 1stMaggie Norris Couture
Product Development and Production Summer Internship (Fashion/Apparel)Human B Designer, Corp
Fashion PR InternshipBookmark This
Pervis Ross PR
231 West 29th Street
New York, NY
Posted: July 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPervis Ross PR is a New York based boutique full service agency specializing in marketing and branding. We bring a wealth of experience in national and international coverage and have existing contacts within the magazine industry.
Responsibilities- Assist with daily administrative duties such as, phone calls, emails, etc.
- Pick-up, delivery and drop off of clothing and other items required for publications
- Perform research for events, clients, designers, agencies and more,
- Assisting with sample send-outs
- Tracking press coverage
- Maintaining publication library
- Assisting the department with market research
- Handle Social Media Platforms
Requirements- Candidates need to be very organized, hard working, punctual, and enthusiastic.
- Attention to detail is important, as well as the ability to think independently and problem solve.
- Fashion/Public Relations experience is preferred.
- Professional and polished appearance
- Willingness to help with a variety of tasks
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Willingness to collaborate with staff and other interns.
- Comfortable in diverse settings and diverse communities.
- General typing, Microsoft Office, Email etc.
- Photoshop is plus but not a must