Fashion Internship (Toronto, ON)Dee Fashion & Style
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content InternKlickpicks
Marketing/PR Intern needed for new Shoe line entering the marketUzi Isle
Fashion Apparel and Design InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Meripex Apparel Graphic Design/Fashion Design InternshipMeripex Apparel
Graphic Design InternY-CLAD INC.
Fashion Production InternBookmark This
Valentina Kova LLC
134 West 29th St
New York, NY
Posted: September 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionValentina Kova is an American luxury brand specializing in wovens, knitwear, and fine jewelry with production in New York City and Italy. Her designs are future classics that are chic, fashion forward and eminently wearable by women of all ages. Valentina Kova has been worn by everyone from Jane Fonda, to Julianne Moore, to Lorde.
We are currently seeking a highly-motivated and organized individual to join our team ASAP.
Responsibilities- Assist with all production-related tasks
- Liaise between the seamstresses, pattern-makers, and other players involved in the preparation of all RTW pieces
- Gain extensive and hands-on experience with the start-to-finish production sequences involved in creating luxury RTW womenswear collections
- Assist during all client fittings and other tasks when necessary
Requirements- Available 3+ days per week
- Able to be physically active for a large part of the day
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player, as well as work independently
- Must be very detail oriented, organized, and reliable