Fashion Styling Internship (stipend included)*toyeadedipe.com
Wardrobe intern needed for tv show for a stylist who is able to blog needed mostly Thurs/Fridays 2-9New York Image Consultant
Social Media & Digital Strategy InternFloat Naked
Social Media StylistSociety Row
URGENT INTERNSHIP: DO YOU WANT TO ATTEND PARIS FASHION WEEK 2017 WITH US?CSN
Sales InternshipHomme Femme
Asher Levine Digital Fashion Studio InternshipAsher Levine
Asher Levine PR & Showroom InternshipAsher Levine
Fashion Production InternshipBookmark This
270 w. 38th st. suite.1100
New York, NY
Posted: August 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew luxury women's wear fashion brand of couture and ready to wear searching for full and part time Production Intern (3-5 days per week) to start immediately.
Great opportunity to gain experience in a creative and dynamic company.
- sourcing fabric and trims
- maintaining fabric and trims library and taking inventory of quantities
- following up with lab dips to ensure color consistency
- tracking sample status--communicating with designers, production manager, cutting rooms and factories/sample rooms
- attending fittings and noting fit comments
- initiating correspondence with fabric & trim suppliers, issuing purchase orders and following up with deliveries in person or via phone/email
- calculating garment yields
- running errands in garment center
- performing all around assistant responsibilities in a collaborative work environment
- be detail oriented, hard working, self-motivated, resourceful with a positive attitude
- have graduated with a design, business or operations degree or have relevant experience
- have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- have basic understanding of garment construction and solid foundation in retail math
- be proficient in Excel, web email. Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator a plus.