SEO Strategist & Fashion Content WriterAddress Chic
Amazing Social Media Interns needed for clothing brandNgozika Okeke
Thomas Wylde Fashion Design, Marketing, Sales, Production, PR InternshipThomas Wylde
Account Executive InternHead to Toe Style LLC
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNAddress Chic
FASHION & MARKETING INTERN - STYLING TV SHOWAddress Chic
Social Media marketing InternMiche Styles
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Fashion Production InternshipBookmark This
Nian Fish, LLC
West 9th St.
New York, NY
Posted: September 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFashion Internship, Nian Fish, LLC
IF INTERESTED PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME + COVER LETTER TO INTERNSHIP@NIANFISH.COM DIRECTLY – DO NOT SUBMIT APPLICATION VIA THIS SITE
Nian Fish, LLC, one of the leading fashion production companies based in New York City, is seeking a hardworking, passionate team player to support the firm’s consulting and production work on behalf of some of the top fashion brands and design houses in the industry. Some of our current clients include Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria Beckham, Tory Burch, Thom Browne and the CFDA.
The intern will have a significant opportunity to learn and gain exposure within the industry, while providing integral assistance with production, research, creative and strategic efforts for client projects; such as fashion shows, presentations, events, and short films.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Perform creative, logistical & market research as pre-production for New York Fashion Week Fall 2017, Milan and Paris Men’s Fashion Week Fall 2017, CFDA Awards 2017, and other client work.
• Assist with post-production process for CFDA Awards 2017 and Milan and Paris Men’s Fashion Week Fall 2017
• Prepare creative materials and presentations for meetings with clients, fashion designers, stylists, & set designers
• Assist with office administration, logistics, correspondence, and budget management
RequirementsDesired Skills & Requirements:
• An interest in fashion is a must, as well as a desire to learn more about the production industry
• A “yes person” who is an all-around team player and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
• Comfortable in front of high-power individuals and can present him/herself in a professional manner
• Driven, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative with a strong initiative, good eye for design and desire to learn in a creative, fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and general computer/technical skills
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign a plus
• Knowledge of fashion industry a plus
• Full-time candidate is prioritized (for part-time, must be available minimum 3-4 days a week to be considered)
The ideal candidate will be available from 12/05/16 – 06/09/17, with a minimum start and end date of 01/02/17 – 05/19/17.