SEO Strategist & Fashion Content WriterAddress Chic
Amazing Social Media Interns needed for clothing brandNgozika Okeke
Thomas Wylde Fashion Design, Marketing, Sales, Production, PR InternshipThomas Wylde
Account Executive InternHead to Toe Style LLC
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNAddress Chic
FASHION & MARKETING INTERN - STYLING TV SHOWAddress Chic
Social Media marketing InternMiche Styles
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Fashion PR/Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Del Mar Swimwear
335 S Biscayne Blvd #3712
Posted: November 24 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDEL MAR by Berjheny is an artistic meets edgy swimwear line infused with custom made prints and motifs inspired by designer Berjheny Del Mar’s Multicultural roots. Born in Venezuela, raised in Aruba and educated in Europe and the United States, Berjheny has an unconventional aesthetic product of her cultural background.
After studying at the Central Saint Martins College of Art in London and Domus Academy in Milan, she moved to New York City to study at the Parsons School of Design. From there, her entrepreneurial spirit combined with her passion for art and design floored her to create DEL MAR by Berjheny.
We are seeking interns who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing and sales campaigns, with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape with an emphasis on social media marketing strategies. Selected intern will gain experience in developing and executing marketing and sales campaigns designed to create awareness, convert consumers into customers, and build loyalty. The ideal candidate for this internship is creative and imaginative, and will take pride in finding creative solutions, working hard, and being challenged. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales and marketing.
How to apply:
Email a resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com. Indicate when you would be able to start and which days and hours you would be able to work.
Please title email with “FASHION/SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP”
ResponsibilitiesIntern duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist in planning and executing events
• Occasionally assist on photo and video shoots, including dressing models, carrying items for the photographer, and scouting locations
• Promptly answer customer emails, calls, tweets, and Facebook messages while at the office
• Process returns, exchanges, refunds, and over-the-phone orders
• Help out on an ad-hoc basis with other aspects of the business (finance, marketing, operations)
• Develop and manage comprehensive social media strategy for the business and its strategic partners.
• Actively participate (daily) in a wide range of social media activities to include, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
• Engage with consumers through social media marketing channels to achieve positive interactions with and recommendations for our products.
• Develop and foster relationships with key bloggers and other influencers.
• Analyze the performance of social marketing programs by reviewing campaign results, and gather insights from those results to improve user experience, drive traffic, and grow subscriber base.
• Follow the latest social marketing developments, monitor competitive landscape and consumer behaviors in order to understand current and future trends.
• Respond to subscriber requests and questions.
• Develop and refine brand awareness and brand equity for the company.
• Think creatively and strategically in all social media promotions.
• Develop, execute and leverage mobile social media efforts to grow market share and expand brand awareness.
• Ensure alignment between digital and traditional media communications.
• Extend marketing initiatives and editorial content into relevant external publications (forums, new sites, blogs, etc).
• Serve on cross-functional teams as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Exceptional knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, blogs, etc.
• Superior WRITTEN and communication skills are a must (English/journalism majors welcomed).
• A speedy writer with an eye for interesting fashion and lifestyle content / strong proofreading and editing skills.
• Keen interest in fashion & online shopping.
• Strong desire to be an integral part of a start-up business.
• Solid understanding of the Internet and social media marketing best practices.
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer group through social media
• Excellent social marketing conversation skills with a strong history of active participation on social media websites.
• Ability to build a large online community on behalf of a brand, growing both the size and level of engagement of its members.
• Experience developing and executing strategic marketing plan with demonstrated results.
• Experience with generating ideas and working under minimal supervision.
• A strong knowledge base relating to fashion trends, designers, fashion magazines, blogs, websites.
PASSIONATE AND ENERGETIC!
- Previous retail and/or E-Commerce social media experience
- Photoshop/InDesign Knowledge
- Have a personal style blog
- Knowledge of WordPress
*We need interns who can commit 2-5 days a week
Please send your resume and cover letter. If you have Twitter and Instagram please include your Handle and link to your personal blog if you have one. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your aspirations!