Fashion Design InternIdeal Glass
Fashion Marketing/ Project DevelopmentOFY
Graphic Design InternStella and Jamie
Fashion Design InternStella and Jamie
INTERNSHIP: Journalist / Content WriterTrend Prive Magazine
Women Fabric Development-Fabric and TextileITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Visual Merchandising Intern - LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Production and Studio Internshipfabric2finish
Fashion Sales and MarketingBookmark This
Del Mar Swimwear
335 S Biscayne Blvd #3712
Posted: November 24 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDEL MAR by Berjheny is an artistic meets edgy swimwear line infused with custom made prints and motifs inspired by designer Berjheny Del Mar’s Multicultural roots. Born in Venezuela, raised in Aruba and educated in Europe and the United States, Berjheny has an unconventional aesthetic product of her cultural background.
After studying at the Central Saint Martins College of Art in London and Domus Academy in Milan, she moved to New York City to study at the Parsons School of Design. From there, her entrepreneurial spirit combined with her passion for art and design floored her to create DEL MAR by Berjheny.
We are looking for internes that can assist with e-commerce and selling to retail stores or wholesalers. Responsibilities can include meeting with potential buyers and arranging special events, such as trunk shows or in-store fashion shows. International and domestic travel may also be required.
ResponsibilitiesIntern duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist in planning and executing events
• Occasionally assist on photo and video shoots, including dressing models, carrying items for the photographer, and scouting locations
• Promptly answer customer emails, calls, tweets, and Facebook messages while at the office
• Process returns, exchanges, refunds, and over-the-phone orders
• Help out on an ad-hoc basis with other aspects of the business (finance, marketing, operations)
• Develop and manage comprehensive social media strategy for the business and its strategic partners.
• Actively participate (daily) in a wide range of social media activities to include, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
• Engage with consumers through social media marketing channels to achieve positive interactions with and recommendations for our products.
• Develop and foster relationships with key bloggers and other influencers.
• Analyze the performance of social marketing programs by reviewing campaign results, and gather insights from those results to improve user experience, drive traffic, and grow subscriber base.
• Follow the latest social marketing developments, monitor competitive landscape and consumer behaviors in order to understand current and future trends.
• Respond to subscriber requests and questions.
• Develop and refine brand awareness and brand equity for the company.
• Think creatively and strategically in all social media promotions.
• Develop, execute and leverage mobile social media efforts to grow market share and expand brand awareness.
• Ensure alignment between digital and traditional media communications.
• Extend marketing initiatives and editorial content into relevant external publications (forums, new sites, blogs, etc).
• Serve on cross-functional teams as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
Please send your resume and cover letter. If you have Twitter and Instagram please include your Handle and link to your personal blog if you have one. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your aspirations!
How to apply:
Email a resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com Indicate when you would be able to start and which days and hours you would be able to work.
Please title email with “FASHION SALES AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP”
In addition to knowledge of the products, must be outgoing and confident when meeting new people. A love for fashion and an interest in working with a variety of people are also necessary. Leadership qualities, creativity in marketing and effective communication skills, which include listening to the needs of customers, are also helpful. We prefer 3 years experience in fashion/outdoor sales.
• Exceptional knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, blogs, etc.
• Superior WRITTEN and communication skills are a must (English/journalism majors welcomed).
• A speedy writer with an eye for interesting fashion and lifestyle content / strong proofreading and editing skills.
• Keen interest in fashion & online shopping.
• Strong desire to be an integral part of a start-up business.
• Solid understanding of the Internet and social media marketing best practices.
• Ability to identify a target market and “speak” to that consumer group through social media
• Excellent social marketing conversation skills with a strong history of active participation on social media websites.
• Ability to build a large online community on behalf of a brand, growing both the size and level of engagement of its members.
• Experience developing and executing strategic marketing plan with demonstrated results.
• Experience with generating ideas and working under minimal supervision.
• A strong knowledge base relating to fashion trends, designers, fashion magazines, blogs, websites.
PASSIONATE AND ENERGETIC!
- Previous retail or wholesale and/or E-Commerce experience
- Photoshop/InDesign Knowledge
- Have a personal style blog
- Knowledge of WordPress
*We need interns who can commit 2-5 days a week