Fashion Sales InternBookmark This
330 West 38th Street, Suite#601
New York, NY
Posted: July 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNY CHARISMA is a versatile, sophisticated brand specializing in sweaters knitwear. Based in NYC, We design, provide relaxed, yet elegant fashion styles with a rustic, modern twist that embody the quintessential New York attitude. As a brand, we focus on the design and quality of our product, bringing refined workmanship and impeccable details into every collection.
Our New York showroom is looking for fashion sales interns to join our team. Internships will be extremely hands-on, will gain exposure to all facets of the sales fashion industry from merchandising to data management.
Qualified applicants should be highly motivated, self-starter, multi-tasking and detail-oriented with a strong interest in the sales aspects of fashion. Candidates must able to work 3-4 days a week .
This position is unpaid. Our goal is to find the right candidate who will meet our expectations then be offered a full-time position.
Responsibilities- Assist in sales appointments, market research, make sales calls, send out sales emails, and research new contacts.
- Database, media creation and update
- Participating in trade show events
- Maintain a clean, attractive, and organized showroom appearance
- Assist clients in the process of product selection during appointments
Requirements- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point, photo shop)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Fashion Blogging, Wholesale Sales, Marketing and Sales
Preferred - Fashion Shows, Fashion Marketing, Wholesale Sales