Junior Account ExecutiveB2B Media Ltd
Fashion Sales & Marketing InternshipPOET Bovtiqve
Showroom CoordinatorGROCERIES Apparel
E-Commerce InternGROCERIES Apparel
Social Media & Community Management InternJade Marlin Collection
Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Blogger needed for Fashion and Art Magazine.The Juliet
Fashion Editorial InternPetite Studio
Fashion Sales Internship - International luxury fashion brandBookmark This
Posted: October 14 2015
Company Location: Key Biscayne, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVALIMARE is looking for new interns to play an active role in our Sales department.
VALIMARE has been featured in leading press publications such as WWD, ELLE, Harpers Bazaar, Marie Claire etc and worn by celebrities such as Kate Moss.
We are a fast growing international luxury swimwear and resortwear brand and this is an amazing internship opportunity for college students or recent grads, who are interested in building their experience in the fashion industry.
Candidates will be working directly for the founders and head of Sales in the following areas:
- conducting market research and maintaining databases
- interacting with certain upscale buyers/retailers,
- preparing marketing materials to be sent out to industry contacts
- and basic administrative assistance.
- Research new target clients via competitive sites and multi-brand sites online and input data into our database. This data will be used to identify potential stores to target.
- Under limited supervision, contact certain clients by email to introduce the brand with approved marketing emails, lookbooks, linesheet and other materials
- Call certain clients with pre-approved scripts to identify the best contact at the retailer as well as introduce the brand
- Prepare and send look book mailings to current and new clients.
-Organizing and filing important paperwork and orders.
While the position does permit a flexible schedule, candidate should be available to commit a minimum of 7.5 - 10 hours a week and possibly more during busy periods. We are open to hiring highly proactive college students enrolled in fashion or marketing related programs if their class schedule does permit.
There is no hourly salary but there will be new account commissions and telephone costs will be paid for. Candidate will have the opportunity to work with a luxury fashion brand that has been featured in top press publications and on celebrities such as Kate Moss and is sold all over the world. This is an excellent opportunity to build your resume. and meaningfully contribute to the growth of a fashion brand.
RequirementsWe are looking for individuals who are extremely self motivated, highly proactive, detail orientated, have the ability to manage time and deadlines and communicate clearly and efficiently by email and over the phone.
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is very helpful. Some type of fashion/marketing background is ideal but knowledge of the contemporary to designer market is helpful and experience in a luxury retail setting is a plus.