Fashion Blogger INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
FASHION DESIGNER ASSISTANT/INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Fashion Inventory Manager INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Photographer INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Webdesigner image retoucher for eco luxury yogabrandLUMINOUS BEING
Graphic Design InternDanielle Nicole
Brand Ambassador/Marketing InternGeneration Tux
E-Commerce CoordinatorPerissos Inc.
FASHION SHOWROOM INTERNBookmark This
Posted: April 04 2017
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionL.A. based luxury brand with national and international distribution is looking for an enthusiastic, savvy and dedicated INTERN with a focus in Graphic Design. Can be used for school credit or just for experience. This is a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the fashion industry! You will gain hands-on experience in all aspects of the industry including marketing, public relations, sales, e-commerce, distribution (wholesale/retail), customer service and manufacturing.
Take responsibility for the smooth running of our small, dynamic office where your professionalism, initiative and office skills will be welcomed.
A STRONG INTEREST IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY AND WILLINGNESS TO LEARN AND EXCEL IS REQUIRED. Part time and full time intern positions are available. The minimum days for part time are 3 days a week and can be flexible working around schedules. Fulltime interns have a 40 hr workweek.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Administrative support to the CEO
- Updating account lists and researching account leads
- Sending out products and press samples
- Assisting with showroom pulls
- Organizing inventory and samples
- E-commerce shipping/handling duties
- Executing line sheets
- Communicating with vendors, press and buyers
- Office and Showroom organization.
RequirementsApplicants must have:
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop/InDesign
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- A positive disposition.