Thomas Wylde Fashion Design, Marketing, Sales, Production, PR InternshipThomas Wylde
Account Executive InternHead to Toe Style LLC
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNAddress Chic
FASHION & MARKETING INTERN - STYLING TV SHOWAddress Chic
Social Media marketing InternMiche Styles
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Public Relations InternHouse of Heim
FASHION SHOWROOM INTERNBookmark This
Posted: May 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionL.A. based luxury brand with national and international distribution is looking for an enthusiastic, savvy and dedicated INTERN with a focus in Graphic Design. Can be used for school credit or just for experience. This is a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the fashion industry! You will gain hands-on experience in all aspects of the industry including marketing, public relations, sales, e-commerce, distribution (wholesale/retail), customer service and manufacturing.
Take responsibility for the smooth running of our small, dynamic office where your professionalism, initiative and office skills will be welcomed.
A STRONG INTEREST IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY AND WILLINGNESS TO LEARN AND EXCEL IS REQUIRED. Part time and full time intern positions are available. The minimum days for part time are 3 days a week and can be flexible working around schedules. Fulltime interns have a 40 hr workweek.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Administrative support to the CEO
- Updating account lists and researching account leads
- Sending out products and press samples
- Assisting with showroom pulls
- Organizing inventory and samples
- E-commerce shipping/handling duties
- Executing line sheets
- Communicating with vendors, press and buyers
- Office and Showroom organization.
RequirementsApplicants must have:
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop/InDesign
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- A positive disposition.