Junior Account ExecutiveB2B Media Ltd
Fashion Sales & Marketing InternshipPOET Bovtiqve
Showroom CoordinatorGROCERIES Apparel
E-Commerce InternGROCERIES Apparel
Social Media & Community Management InternJade Marlin Collection
Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Blogger needed for Fashion and Art Magazine.The Juliet
Fashion Editorial InternPetite Studio
Fashion Showroom Intern Needed (Immediately)Bookmark This
41 Greene Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: September 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Joey Giuntoli – founder and Managing Director of New York based Joey Showroom – made his debut in the fashion industry over 15 years ago. Working with numerous top brands and designers throughout his career, Giuntoli represented Corporate Showrooms as President of Sales, before going out on his own and establishing Joey Showroom in 2004.
Stamped with Giuntoli’s signature styles and undeniable business knowledge, Joey Showroom caters to premier specialty and department stores worldwide. The boutique-style showroom first opened it’s doors in the heart of New York City’s trendy Meatpacking District – a hub for trendsetters and style-casters alike.
After years of rapid growth, the business expanded to include showrooms in both Los Angeles and Atlanta, taking Joey’s vision to a national level.
Joey Showroom is a contemporary, multi-line showroom featuring women's apparel and accessories brands such as Marc Bouwer, Camilla, and D-ID.
• Responsible for formatting documents (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
• Perform general support duties including faxing, photocopying, organizing materials (binders, file folders, filing, etc.), maintaining client and job files.
• Prepare written correspondence.
• Update line sheet when new orders come in.
• Write purchase orders.
• Give production price ticket information by account/order price tickets when needed.
• Assists Sales Rep (when needed) in the preparation for client meetings.
• Assists Sales Rep in the preparation of proposals and strategic briefs.
• Attends client meetings when applicable.
• Carries out literature search to help keep the team abreast of the constantly changing marketplace.
RequirementsSkills and Requirements
• Strong listening skills and a positive attitude.
• Professional phone manner.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills - Excel, Microsoft word, Outlook, and the Intranet.
• Detail orientated and the ability to multi-task.
*Bonus: Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator proficient.
There are many different opportunities at Joey Showroom. Candidates must have experience and interest in fashion. This is a great, hands on internship in a fast paced environment.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Communication, Multi Tasking, Attention To Detail, Phone Skills
Preferred - Fashion, Good Listener