Fashion Creative Content Intern (Photography + Videography)Klickpicks
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Design InternshipArmature
Social Media & Community Management InternHollenberg
OZMA Fashion Brand InternOZMA
Winter/Spring Fashion Sales InternArchetype Showroom
Pattern making Internship at Nicolas Caito AtelierNicolas Caito Atelier
Content Manager/Blogger InternHone and Strop
Fashion Social Media and Market Research internshipBookmark This
Shilo Byrd Studio
236 Greenpoint Ave
Posted: July 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShilo Byrd Studio is a RTW pattern and sample room serving the NYC fashion industry. We make the clothes that walk the runway.
We are currently seeking a marketing intern to work on and learn a range of skills relevant to a building a business career in the luxury fashion sector.
This opportunity is uniquely valuable as the candidate who undertakes the position will get to see a big-picture view of the purpose and operation of our entire company. This is opposition to a similar position in a large corporate environment wherein interns only see a narrow slice of the total business at hand and usually do a very narrow scope of work.
While we have a large diversity of tasks in mind for this position, we would absolutely be willing to tailor it to the right candidate's specific career aims.
The opportunity would be suitable for a candidate interested in pursuing a career in PR/Marketing, Brand Development, or business management for apparel, specifically NYC RTW.
Responsibilities- CREATING CONTENT for and maintaining business social media outlets
- assisting in the development of trade show marketing strategy, development of print ephemera, and assistance manning the booth and representing the business to the industry if the internship is held during trade show season.
- performing market research on both competitors and complementary service providers in the NYC fashion industry
- Pitch to potential clients and press
Requirements- shows a demonstrated interest in working in the fashion industry. Namely, academic study, prior internship experience, freelance work, or personal projects such as blogs or social media accounts.
- Articulate and professional in verbal conversation, over email, and on the phone
- Professional demeanor, punctual, has a clear personal style.
- Pointed attention to detail, a propensity to do things correctly and not cut corners.
- takes initiative, asks thoughtful questions,
- outgoing personality, not reluctant to speak openly with clients and potential clients many of whom are quite prestigious within the fashion industry.