Fashion Stylist and AuthorBookmark This
Posted: March 24 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAddress Chic's interns don't just do banal tasks but interview influencers, write blog posts, assist editors and play an integral role in keeping www.addresschic.com up and running. As a fast growing start up you get hands on experience of the fashion industry and get a real insight of ethical fashion.
We are seeking passionate, dedicated interns to be a part of our team and make a difference in the fashion world with some really kick-ass ethical style!
Address Chic is an online fashion destination with an incomparable expertise in vegan fashion. We identify vegan brands and designers, analyse their products and feature them on our website. ADC aims at making vegan fashion approachable and style attainable while maintaining quality. All the products we curate are vegan or vegetarian and cruelty-free. Our stylists and founding team are firm believers in making fashion cruelty-free without compromising on quality or style.
We are seeking interns with an eye for design and strong interest in fashion to help maintain the Company’s pages, curate trend stories and nurture relationships. Please note this is an unpaid internship but the candidates will be provided proper certificates and will gain tremendous experience with an international Online Fashion Magazine. The work will involve directly interacting with designers and brand owners, which will add valuable experience to your CV.
Responsibilities- Identify and contact vegan designers, guest editors/influencers, for articles for Address Chic
- Research and write multiple posts for Address Chic, including trends, shopping, beauty, styling advice
- Contribute to brainstorming ideas for editorial calendar and coming up with new initiatives
- Conceptualise weekly newsletter
- Meet goals for success metrics, including driving traffic for ADC, contributing to social media performance
- Closely follow fashion industry happenings and read all relevant fashion media
- Contact vegan brands and designers for the e-commerce platform