- Internships /
- Fashion /
- Fashion Stylist Seeks - 1 writing Intern,1-Personal Assistant-2 Fashion Interns From Los Angeles
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Fashion InternV Magazine/VMAN
Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Bloggers WantedA Girl in LA
Social Media & Community Management InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Executive Assistant InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Public Relations InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Fashion Merchandising InternshipTopNotch Brand
Fashion Stylist Seeks - 1 writing Intern,1-Personal Assistant-2 Fashion Interns From Los AngelesBookmark This
Lisa C Styles
884 Palm Avenue
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: December 07 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFashion Stylist is seeking interns to start as soon as possible. I Style Print and Commercial advertising , Fashion Editorials, Celebrity Dressing as well as Blogging. and Social Media.
This internship is a key role in facilitating all aspects of the business.
What makes this unique is that I hire all entry-level positions from my internship program. There are travel opportunities as well as the opportunity to be a part of a team. I strongly believe in giving opportunities to those who have worked with me and who are eager to gain experience needed to go from intern to employee. It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and grow with me.
ResponsibilitiesOrganizing clothing for up and coming shoots as well as returns, Credits and followups from editorial shoots, fact checking designers credits , Returns, Pickups, Shipping, Blogging, Organizing notes for Styling Book, Organizing Computer work, various website duties such as loading images If you are on set duties also include Loading and unloading as well as setting up all clothing accessories and shoes for the shoot ,organizing clothing during the day, BTS pics for stylist blog and instagram & Snapchat.
Requirements• Expectations of the ideal candidate/s
• -Ability to prioritize-effective time management skills
• -A good understanding of social media
• -Computer skills - (Office, Photoshop,
• -Creative Writing Skills)
• -Self driven with a willingness to meet and exceed expectations
• -Takes initiative
• -Strong work ethic
• -Burning desire to learn, serious ambition to be in the fashion industry
• -Attention to detail
• -Team spirit
• -Computer skills and some social networking
• -Able to think logically
• -Ability to take constructive criticism
• -Able to Think Logically
• -Creative problem solver
• -Some Fashion Industry Exposure
• -Must have reliable transportation, Laptop & Smartphone
• Ability to pay close attention to detail with focus
• This is an UNPAID Academic or experience only internship. I am in need of hard-working self-starters that can keep up with a fast-paced environment. Interns are expected to work 1- 4 days a week (you choose your days) from the hours of 10:30am to 7:00pm Monday through Friday. This is a 3 to 4 month commitment. Shoot days go longer.
• IMPORTANT: please enter by emailing all of the following information and your resume in the body of the email. Do not send as an attachment, they will not be opened.
• 1. Your full name
• 2. Phone number
• 3-The days you are available and number of days available
• 4. The date you are able to start the internship
• 5. Please write in the subject line"PR internship"
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, English, Multi Tasking, Close Attention to Detail, Adobe Photoshop, Self-driven, Keen Listener, Exceptionally Organized, Professional, Proficient Communicator, Focused
Preferred - Creative Writing, Fashion Blogging, Website Building, Tech Savy