Jewelry Design InternJovana Djuric
Fashion Wholesale Sales and PR InternshipVEN Agency
Intern wanted for Fashion Magazine/Production AgencyAM Studio
Fashion Sales InternRainbowwave
Social Media Internship Immediate Start May 1stMaggie Norris Couture
Product Development and Production Summer Internship (Fashion/Apparel)Human B Designer, Corp
Social Media & Community Management InternExecSocks
Fashion EditorFITFL Magazine
Fashion Stylist/Personal StylistBookmark This
1323 Clifton St. NW
Posted: March 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWant to learn fashion and styling as a business? This unique opportunity with Divine Style, the DC metropolitan area's premiere personal stylist & fashion stylist, teaches you skills to excel in working in the fashion and personal styling business. Represent client's most stylish sophisticated version of themselves with Divine Style’s personal shopping, in-home/event styling, closet audit, and color expertise for personal clients. You will also work on professional fashion photo shoots.
Responsibilities- Blog posts (on fashion, trends, styles, interview new store owners, fashion events, etc.). This is men's and women's fashion.
- Social media content (search/find fashion articles, trends, pictures that I post on my business social media feeds-Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, You Tube)
- Assistance with shopping/style events (photography, set up, contacting vendors, putting together gift bags, pulling looks for clients at the event)
- Contacting store/boutique owners/designers on Divine Style's behalf for client requests (example needs a red cocktail dress, male client needs a stylish cocktail/party attire outfit)
- Attend fashion shows/style events with me or on behalf of Divine Style to network and represent the company.
- Photograph fashion events and client styling appointments
- Work on client look books and other online styling needs.
Requirements- Fashion writing experience, currently writing and/or following fashion bloggers
- Passion for learning the styling business, fashion as a business, and trends for women and men
- Currently studying or recently graduated from a degree program in Fashion or related field
- Proficiency using Word and Excel essential
- Ability to take initiative and must have the confidence to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop is preferred
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Social Media Marketing, Fashion Blogging, Public Relations Skills
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop