- Internships /
- Fashion /
- Fashion/PR intern needed in socially responsible fashion line aimed at helping underprivileged girls
Fashion/PR intern needed in socially responsible fashion line aimed at helping underprivileged girlsBookmark This
Posted: January 11 2015
Company Location: Santa Monica, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLe Dessein is a socially responsible and fashion forward clothing brand aimed at funding Arts & Education for young girls in the third world. We foster an environment where those young girls create art (paintings, drawing, etc...) which is then beautifully featured onto our fashion through embroidery. The goal is to send a portion of the proceeds back to the same girls’ community from which the art came from to fund their education.
On the tag that would accompany the clothing item, would be a photo of the girl who would drew the item, her name, her age, and a website that would enable the consumer to develop and keep a relationship with the project at hand.We are looking to hire interns with strong capabilities in the world of Fashion and Social Media.
ResponsibilitiesSome of the tasks will include:
- Help with the merchandising of our clothes
- Locate and help us initiate contact with high end boutiques that can carry our line
- Help us get exposure through Facebook, Pininterest, Tumbler, Twitter, etc...
- Help us with some aspects of PR/Branding of the line
- Help us with generating a buzz about our brand through some media exposure (Online and print articles)
- And a variety of other tasks
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a great company and also be part of an important movement aimed at eradicating illiteracy in developing nations for young girls.
Open for: Seaonal, Part-Time, Full Time, and Internship.