Event CoordinatorNVEI Fashion Agency
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Social Media StylistSociety Row
PR/Social Media InternRebecca Minkoff
Small, fun, Fashion Company seeks an Office InternLori Goldstein Ltd.
Fashion Marketing & Sales InternshipLana Unlimited
Photographer/Social Media Intern for Mens Apparel companyNew Standard Edition
Apparel Design- Intern for Menswear companyNew Standard Edition
Fashion/Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: November 20 2015
Company Location: Cleveland Heights, OH
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElusion Clothing is a men's clothing brand, established in 2006. The clothing is casual styled and made for today's modern man. We are looking for a public relations intern, someone that can manage the public side of the brand. You'd also be somewhat of an assistant to the owner. The brand is based in Ohio, so having someone in town would be great. We would hope to make this a full-time job for the intern in the near future.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.