Fashion Internship (Toronto, ON)Dee Fashion & Style
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content InternKlickpicks
Marketing/PR Intern needed for new Shoe line entering the marketUzi Isle
Fashion Apparel and Design InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Meripex Apparel Graphic Design/Fashion Design InternshipMeripex Apparel
Graphic Design InternY-CLAD INC.
Graphic and Fashion Design InternBookmark This
National Mill Industry, Inc.
22 Jackson Drive
Posted: May 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNational Mill Industry, Inc. is an importer of underwear, sleepwear, and hosiery. We are looking for someone to work on designing product and packaging for our upcoming seasons. We have a showroom in NYC and our main offices are located in Cranford, NJ.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for packaging materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom packaging
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback