Social Media InternCrispy Citron
Textile and Product Development InternMerchandising & Production Development Director
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Ngozika Okeke Clothing
Fashion InternSergio Rossi
JEWELRY DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
FALL/WINTER 2017 Social Media InternWooden Ships by Paola Buendia
Production AssistnatFabric To Finish Inc.
Summer 2017 Fashion Showroom InternshipShowroom212
Graphic and Fashion Design InternBookmark This
National Mill Industry, Inc.
22 Jackson Drive
Posted: May 29 2015
DescriptionNational Mill Industry, Inc. is an importer of underwear, sleepwear, and hosiery. We are looking for someone to work on designing product and packaging for our upcoming seasons. We have a showroom in NYC and our main offices are located in Cranford, NJ.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for packaging materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom packaging
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback