Jewelry Showroom InternshipButik Showroom
FASHION GRAPHIC DESIGN AND PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNNon- Blonde Clothing
Art of Cloth, Textile Design InternshipArt of Cloth
Fashion Social Media Marketing InternLandon Lens Manufacturing Corp.
Social MediaHistory Inc
Fashion Accessories InternKatie Diamond Jewelry
Social media internJ-na Haute Couture
Fashion Design Intern - Learn by Doing! Late Summer/FallPaul Carroll
Graphic DesignBookmark This
1275 Bloomfield Ave, Building 5 Unit 29A
Posted: July 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAthletic Apparel Company located in Fairfield, NJ. We specialize in custom sublimated apparel for on and off the field including team uniforms. All major sports as well as cross training and fitness gear.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback