Wardrobe Stylist AsstNation-Alist Magazine
Wardrobe StylistNation-Alist Magazine
Social Media Specialist & Blog ContributorAt Last Denim
Intern for NY Fashion WeekNext Management
PR/ SALES FASHION INTERN (SPRING SEMESTER)Greg Mills Showroom
Fashion Stylist InternshipLaBré
Asher Levine Digital Fashion Studio InternshipAsher Levine
Graphic Design Intern for a French clothing companyBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: December 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFrench Luxury Clothing Company.
We are launching the Brand in Los Angeles in January and we are looking for graphic designer to expand our Business.
Please send your resume, and pictures of the last projects you worked on.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in working in the luxury clothing area.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Fashion design knowledge
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
-Interest in the luxury clothing area