Graphic Design Intern for Fasion Design CompanyBookmark This
Posted: October 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJ. Taylor Showroom/Studio:
Clothing company specializing in custom clothing and alterations.
Offering private sewing classes
Downtown Cleveland Ohio
*Flexible hours Available
Intern inquiries email cover letter and resume.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school or related field
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (a plus, not required)
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (a plus, not required)
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback