Fashion InternAll-in Fashion
BUSY CELEBRITY FASHION STYLE HOUSE LOOKING TO TRAIN STYLISTSIvan bitton ,Inc
MODELS NEEDED FOR LADIES CLOTHING MANUFACTURER .Issac Tamari Inc
Showroom Assistant InternshipMary Katrantzou
NYC Fashion Design InternshipAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Social Media & Community Management InternTomomi Egawa New York
Fashion Wholesale InternThe Gig Showroom
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
6212 Crow Lane
Posted: September 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKSSO is a lifestyle brand. But not just any Brand. We are dedicated to not only making sustainable products, clothing etc. But our more important focus is bringing awareness to current buying practices and how it affects our natural resources. We don't want to fit in a box or be defined by a category. I mean, why should we? We are all unique and special in different ways - our brand may start or look like any other - but I can assure you it will not. We want everyone to have a place at KSSO. We just have to start somewhere.
People get weary by the word lifestyle. But do they even know what it means? Lifestyle is everything you do and represent. EVERYONE has a lifestyle. We want to not just represent style but embody a lifestyle based on our core values: Family, Respect, Equality, Self-Expression and above all, Love!
Thank you for you time and consideration.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback